Monday, November 8, 2010

Farmgirl putting up

Yesterday Miriam came over to help me with my pears. I am so glad she did. We canned 35 quarts and still have a bushel box left to do. She is coming back this afternon to help me.


I have to go to the store and pick up lids, sugar and candies.
I may make some pear jam or butter. Not sure.
I want to try the peppermint pears and maybe cinnimon spiced. Again I will go where I feel led to go with that!
I think that is what society is really missing. The gathering together to get a job done mentality. It seems to me that people are out just for themselves and if they aren't gaining something they aren't helping. It's really sad. I am so greatful for miriam that she would take her time and drive 40 minutes to come help me can and she's willing to come again today!
I hope to have another pic of my finished pears. Un til the next post...

1 comment:

  1. Yum on canned pears. They are a favorite with my dad and me.

    ReplyDelete