Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Freezer is Full

Not one freezer... all of them. In fact I don't think I can buy ice cream or anything else because I have no room! Two upright freezers and two refridgerator freezers filled with chicken, beef, turkey, flour, oat meal, and whatever fruits and veggies I managed to freeze this summer. It feels good to have that food stored away. Like a weight lifted. Hubby is sleeping now, he's working night shift this week. I am going to go out and move the goats out to the field so they can eat up the grass while it is still green. Then off to do errands. I'm stocking up on tissues and dishwashing detergent. I'm going to make more laundry soap. I was reading Rhonda's post on Down to Earth, about using homeade liquid laundry soap for a household cleaner. I'm going to try that out. I really think I'm addicted to Lestoil. I thought it was the pine oil that I enjoy smelling, but I think it's the petroleum products in it! Well, the goats are calling me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it grand to begin the winter will full freezers...me too!!! Woohoo!!!

    God bless ya and have a wonderful weekend sweetie!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too have a freezer that is nearly full. You spoke of nut allergies and asked about vanilla. Yes, it can be used in place of the almond extract. You could also use sunflower seed kernels for the slivered almonds. Have a great evening. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete